PROJECT LIFE WEEK 27 - VIDEO

Hello! Welcome to my first Project Life process video - it's not a perfect one, but I broke my tripod and had to use it anyway. I really need to buy a new one to be able to film from the above. One day :) So, this is the first spread of my second half of the year - in a blue album from WRM Keepers. I printed 24 photos in a 12x12 size and I really love it. All the important memories from our weekend in Wroclaw in one place - how cool is that! Enjoy watching!

Cześć! Dzisiaj pierwszy raz chciałabym przedstawić wam film, który nakręciłam podczas tworzenia stron Project Life. Nie jest idealny - niestety zepsułam mój ukochany tripod i muszę go teraz mimo wszystko używać, dopóki nie kupię nowego.. kiedyś na pewno :) Więc, to mój pierwszy wpis w nowym albumie - rozpoczynam drugą połowę roku w niebieskim ;) Żeby dopasować stronę do tytułowej (którą możecie zobaczyć w tym filmie) wydrukowałam zdjęcie w formacie 30x30cm z 24 fotkami z Wrocławia. Podoba mi się ten efekt, myślę, że na pewno go kiedyś powtórzę przy nadmiarze zdjęć z jakiegoś wydarzenia ;) Miłego oglądania!



Here is the right page: 


And some close ups:




   
   

15 comments:

  1. świetny film! Nie widziałam folii z kwadratowymi okienkami nigdzie, bardzo mi się spodobały :D trzeba poszukać w jakimś polskim sklepie :D i zkoachałam się w tym alfabecie z "week 27"!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marysza, jak klikniesz na miniaturkę produktów pod postem to cię przeniesie do sklepu :) takie koszulki są dostępne w hurtowni Scrap&Art i możesz je zamówić np przez scrapbutik ;)
      dziękuję! :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, świetnie te wrocławskie zdjęcia wyglądają :)
    Czy ja już kiedyś wspominałam, że uwielbiam Twój PL?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! The spread, the video and the music! ♥ It seems very easy :-) I've never done scrapbooking with physical products (always digital) but to watch your videos is so inspiring!! Your pictures and your style are awesome. I'm really a big fan of you! Thank you for sharing! Regards from Spain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh you really should try! I love digital too! thanks so much, regards from Poland :)

      Delete
  4. It just looks great and the video is so inspiring! I love your 12x12 page with the pictures. How did you do it and print it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I have a print store in my city where I can print large size photos. I don't print at home :)

      Delete
  5. To zdjęcie na 30x30 papierze jest po prostu genialnym pomysłem :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your style !! Your embellishment and color choices really make everything pop . Please tell me how or what you print your photos out ? I love the white border around them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please, check this post: http://magdamizera.blogspot.com/2014/06/how-do-i-print-my-photos.html :)

      Delete
  7. kocham Twoje filmiki! są niesamowite i moim zdaniem idealne :D zresztą tak samo jak strony PL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Magda
    your work is really beautiful,so inspirational! I love all the lovely subtle colours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. absolutely LOVE your video!!
    love the colors, the images, the song, the ambiance.
    thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete